Our client, a leading short term insurance company is looking for an ICT Administrator.
Job Summary Description:
- Systems design and development.
- Database and systems support.
- Business systems support and maintenance.
- Workflow automation.
- Project management and business analysis.
- Helpdesk management.
- Hardware, network management and operations.
- Business continuity through disaster recovery.
- Management of the LAN/WAN network resources.
- ICT Inventory management.
- Systems security management.
- Degree in Information, Communication and Technology.
- 3 years´ work experience.
- Knowledge of Oracle Database, PL/SQL, report writing.
- Sophos Firewalls, Windows Server, Active Directory.
- Knowledge of M365, Sharepoint, Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI.
- Certificate in Oracle Databases, Windows Server, Business Intelligence/Reports, Networking and Firewalls will be an added advantage.
- Clean class 4 driver´s license.
Skills & Attributes:
- Self-driven, confident, quick thinker and results oriented.
- A clear focus on service delivery and client/user centric focus is imperative.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
If interested, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 30 November 2023. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only qualified candidates will be considered.