Our client, a well-established organisation is looking for a dynamic and versatile Finance Executive to join their team. This individual will be responsible for the management of the finance, human resources, information technology and administration departments.
Commencement Date – 1 October 2023
The Job Involves
- Prepares monthly management accounts and year-end financial statements.
- Evaluates and improves operations and financial performance.
- Conducts cash management including investment and borrowing decisions.
- Reviews the debtor’s ledger, the credit control system and reconciliations with the nominal ledger.
- Reviews and maintains the fixed assets register and the capital expenditure budget.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Maintains budgets ad optimizes expenses.
- Manages the HR function, maintenance of the executive payroll and recruitment.
- Monitors stocks systems including overseeing the buying function and accurate record keeping.
- Being a key representative of the organisation in agreeing on terms on various contracts.
- Reports to the Board of Directors, prepares board packs and regular reports for the board.
- Facilitates recruitment and training of employees.
- Ensures employees work productively, develop professionally and directs the employee assessment process.
- Supervises staff and reviews all information generated from the Information System.
- Organising and leading monthly management meetings.
Person Specification, Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Accountancy Honours Degree.
- A qualified Chartered Accountant.
- A minimum of 5 years at managerial level.
- Appreciation of International Financial Reporting Standards and International Standards on Auditing and their application to practical scenarios.
- An appreciation of Zimbabwe Companies Act and Income Tax Legislation.
- Strong leadership qualities and an excellent team player.
- Good work ethic and a positive attitude towards work.
- Experience in engagement, team management and motivation.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- High degree of responsibility and reliability.
Please do not apply if you do not possess the required qualifications.
If you meet the above criteria, email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications close on Saturday 30 September 2023. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.