Our client, a player in the Automative Engineering industry, is looking for a self-motivated and results driven individual to fill the role of General Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and coordinating daily business operations.
- Managing the organisation’s business activities, developing and implementing effective business strategies and programs.
- Identifying business opportunities, developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Maintaining Customer Relationships with key clients.
- Maintaining budgets and optimising expenses.
- Evaluating and improving operations and financial performance.
- Formulating policies and processes.
- Ensuring employees are motivated, work productively and develop professionally.
- Ensuring employees follow health and safety regulations.
- Preparing regular reports for Executive Management.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes:
- Automative Engineering/Engineering Degree or similar.
- Qualified Artisans with a bias to motor mechanics will be considered.
- MBA/Business Management qualification is a plus.
- 5 years proven experience as a General Manager or in a similar role.
- Technical knowledge and experience are a must.
- Must have Business Acumen.
- Excellent Customer Relationship building skills.
- Highly organised leader with a great work ethic.
- Must have problem solving aptitude.
If interested, email your CV to email@example.com by Tuesday 14 November 2023. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only qualified candidates will be considered.