Our client, a market leader in the transport and logistics industry is looking for an individual to fill the role of Head of Credit Control.
Package: 2000USD Gross Salary
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement credit control policies and procedures.
- Oversee the credit reporting process (including credit application process).
- Manage a team of Credit Controllers.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including other departments such as sales, operations, and all customers.
- Provide financial analysis and reporting to senior management.
- Oversee collections and managing of the debtor book.
- Track exchange losses/gains as a result of currency fluctuations.
- Review performance of the credit control team.
- Ensure all credit control related reports are produced and circulated timeously.
- Expected to ensure that queries raised by customers are resolved.
- Accounting / Finance /Business Administration Degree or Professional qualification such as CIS/ACCA.
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
Skills & Attributes:
- Good knowledge of Pastel Evolution.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Good business acumen and problem-solving skills.
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders.
- Persistence and tenacity, assertiveness without being aggressive, ability to build relationships with clients.
- Advanced MS Excel and computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written communication skills and attention to detail.
If interested, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 6 October 2023. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only qualified candidates will be considered.