Our client is looking for an experienced Procurement and Logistics Manager who will be responsible for supply chain and logistics operations. The position is based out of Harare.
Gross Salary – 1,500USD (negotiable) plus benefits
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and monitor the company’s, logistics, supply chain and procurement strategy.
- Improve productivity and efficiently source quality material for the company.
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors for more profitable deals.
- Analyse data from logistics processes to find bottlenecks and other issues.
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly and maintain supply chain inventory and records.
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes and resolve issues that may occur.
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth.
- Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain.
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ATTRIBUTES
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics is an added advantage.
- Membership in a recognised professional procurement body is a must (e.g CIPS, SAPICS).
- ERP systems knowledge a must.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Working experience of relevant software (e.g. Sage Evolution).
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Must possess a strategic and analytical mind.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing Date: Friday 20 October 2023. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.