Our client, a market leader in the transport and logistics industry is looking for individuals to fill the role of Territory Account Manager.
Package: 650USD net plus Monthly Commission, 50% Medical Aid, Motor Vehicle
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning the coverage of their territory and customer base in the most effective and economic manner.
- Managing customer relationships and keeping record of all customers in their territory.
- Formulation and implementation of sales strategy for their respective territory.
- Implementation of organisational trading terms including pricing and payment terms.
- Conducting regular customer visits and attending to queries.
- Gathering market intelligence and keeping abreast of competitor activity.
- Assisting with debt collection in accordance with the organisational trading terms and reporting on default accounts.
- Liaising with the relevant support departments to ensure a superior level of customer service and customer advice is maintained.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes:
- Degree in Sales / Marketing or similar.
- Postgraduate / Professional Qualification is an added advantage.
- 3 years Sales / Marketing experience in the transport industry, with at least 1 year experience in Middle Management.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interpret and analyse data.
- Objection handling, negotiation, and closing skills.
- High levels of Emotional Intelligence and a tenacious spirit.
If interested, email your CV to Charlene Mrewa – firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 17 November 2023. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only qualified candidates will be considered.