Soft skills are the frontline or the window dresser of every business and must be a strategic priority of every entity that aspires to be successful in its operations. Soft skills build the brand of any organisation and also lead to positive self-branding of each member of the organisation. Corporate training and educational institutions concentrate on equipping individuals with technology and industry related skills. Though these skills are core for entities, businesses can become ineffective if employees are not well equipped with soft
It has been observed that companies shrink at the idea of soft skills since these are difficult to measure. Though soft skills cannot be measured in the qualitative terms, they have become an essential component for business success.
Today’s visionary corporates are fast realising that an employee’s ability to manage themselves and their interpersonal ability to relate to others in the workplace arena internally and externally is just as important as an in depth educational background. Studies have found that factors such as self-awareness/emotional intelligence, interpersonal skills, commitment, responsibility and integrity create successful results and companies!
It is also important for organisations to be aware that:
- Employees serve as ambassadors for the businesses and organisations – how they dress, present and carry themselves can create immediate, lasting impressions on every client and prospect they meet.
- The personal image of the employees has a direct influence on how people perceive not only the individuals, but vitally, that of the company’s too.
- When an employee makes a positive and confident first impression, customers/ clients will certainly give the same response.
Ulendo offers a wide spectrum of business professional skills courses and workshops which cater for diverse sectors of the economy.
- Brand Internalisation (Internal Branding)
- Business Protocol Etiquette and Grooming (2 Day Workshop)
- Business Protocol and Etiquette
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Conflict Management
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Cross Cultural Skills
- Customer Service Excellence
- Customer Service Interventions
- English Language Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Front Office Skills
- Interpersonal and Team Skills
- Key Business Administrative Skills for Executive Assistants
- Leadership Skills Development Programme
- Managerial and Supervisory Effectiveness
Business Professional skills courses and workshops (continued)
- Personal Effectiveness/ Emotional Intelligence
- Personal Hygiene and Grooming – ‘
- The Tough Conversation’ ( 1 Day Workshop)
- Presentation and Business Communication Skills
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
- Sales and Customer Service Skills
- Supervisory Skills Development Programme
- Team Building
- Time Management